Therapy begins with a comprehensive evaluation (following your physician’s protocol). We develop customized therapy programs for our patients, and when appropriate, we will implement therapeutic exercises to help patients reach their goal as quickly and safely as possible. We seek to prevent further injuries through education and learning healthy habits.
- You will be greeted by our friendly front office staff to fill out all of the necessary paperwork.
- To expedite time, you can download the new patient registration form and our patient information practices and office policies.
- Bring the completed forms to your first appointment.
- If you are unable to access forms online, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment to complete necessary forms.
- Your therapist will then take you for your customized program.
- Your entire first visit, from registration to completion of therapy should take no longer than 70 minutes.
What to Bring:
- Comfortable clothing suitable for movement
- Make sure your clothing is loose and accessible to the injury site
- Doctor’s Prescription or Referral
- Medical Insurance Card
- Completed Registration Forms