We know life is too busy for most of us. More importantly, we want you to focus on your therapy. So we make insurance and payments as easy and effortless as possible. Here’s how we do it:
- PTI contacts your insurance carrier for pre-authorization. (If you prefer, your physician’s office can do the same). Depending on your insurance coverage, your physician may need to submit for the initial authorization.
- PTI bills your carrier directly and updates the insurance company of your payments.
- PTI will collect self-pay or co-payment when you check in for therapy.
For any billing questions, please contact our billing department at (510) 524-2177 during business hours.
PT Innovations is a member of Physical Therapy Provider Network (PTPN), which is a preferred provider organization of therapists that have met specific quality standards.
We accept a large range of medical insurances. Please call us if you do not find your carrier listed on the following list:
Major Insurance Companies (partial list)
- Aetna PPO
- Blue Cross Prudent Buyer
- Blue Shield PPO
- Med-Pay (Auto Collision Medical Insurance)
- Worker’s Compensation
Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO)
- Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation
- Hills Physicians Medical Group (contract end 3/31/2015)
- Affinity Medical Group
We accept major credit cards, including VISA, MasterCard and Discovery